Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our Ninja Turtle & Some Other Stuff

We let Shadowfax out a couple times a week to stretch his legs, didn't know this was a possibility! He was still climbing while I took the picture. Of course Dusty thought this was very interesting. My animals are super hero's!!
Organic produce from the farmers market around the corner. We are blessed to live in such a fertile Valley.
Trent tilled up the soil, preparing it for this season. Dusty found some onion sprouts, still good.
I've been obsessed with grapefruit this month! Luckily my parents have plenty of grapefruit and oranges in their backyard :)
We drink LOTS of tea around here. This is one of our favorite brands. The tea comes in these silk bags that let you see all the goodness that's inside.
http://www.twoleavesandabud.com

8 comments:

  1. Come on! Shadowfax's climb was really a little clever photography - wasn't it? Dusty was really looking at a moth or something - right? and you replaced it with a picture of Shadowfax. Ha,ha,ha,ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Love the pictures. Dusty trying to lick the sprouts....priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so pretty! I LOVE that you have a cat named Shadowfax. Too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. I just realized that Shadowfax is the turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah an ironic name my nephew came up with. Thanks for the comments guys/gals ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures DeAuna! You do such a wonderful job on your blog. Miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so cute! Love you, mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! I wasn't aware that Turtles can climb. haha!

    ReplyDelete