
Friday, April 8, 2011
Kate Spade goes Jane Austen
I have never owned an expensive designer purse in my life. I never thought spending that much money on a brand was worth it. However, I came across this purse the other day and thought if I ever made an exception it would be on this one. In reality I will never actually buy this purse, but I like to imagine that someday someone will buy it for me *heehee*. This is a Jane Austen inspired Kate Spade, and a limited edition beauty. The design is very unique and creative. If there ever was a worthy purse, it's this one! Here is a link in case you're interested in purchasing it for me :)---> Emma Purse


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



ahh, one left! i'm going to try and make one for you. be assured it won't be nearly as slick, but it will be creative! - Carrie :-]
ReplyDeletelove this! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic! I want one, but can't afford it either. Ah well, I can adminre.
ReplyDeleteLove!
ReplyDelete