Thursday, September 2, 2010

...are we writing yet?

Writers all need motivation, I know I do! I saw this video on another writers blog and it really inspired me. These are some big names in the writing community. It was nice to hear their encouraging words, especially Alice Hoffman, because I love her!


3 comments:

  1. You will get through it. The semester will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny just a couple weeks into classes and I already feel like I've learned a lot.

    Writing papers for school is not so bad, I'm just sad that my story has been put on hold. I guess there's always Christmas vacation to write what I want, that and sleepless nights :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the spirit! You could look at it as being a learning tool so that when you do get around to your own story, it will be even better written :)

    ReplyDelete