I made these for a get together this weekend, and they were a hit! These are Mexican Chocolate Cookies. The secret to their success was using all butter no half mix with margarine (who likes margarine, yuck!), Organic Dutch Pressed Cocoa (a little pricey but worth it) and an extra pinch of cayenne!! I'm making these again today, so we don't have to share them! One batch for me one for Trent!
I took this picture of Shia on our last girl day. She has such an old fashion look. You could almost pluck this picture right out of the past, it has that Brady Bunch, 60's kid quality about it. Pretty girl :)
This is one of my favorite pictures right now. Ethan is wincing while Juniper is giving him kisses and love. Their is no doubt Ethan is her favorite! Joon tells him "I love you so much" and "Ethan, come dance with me!" Big words for a little lady!
(Double click to see image enlarged)
Sweet pictures! Sounds like you've been doing well. We should get together soon -- my boss wants me to take some professional looking couple's portraits for practice, and Trent and you would be the perfect subjects! Hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteYou're becoming quite the photographer DeAuna!! These are great! I want one of those cookies by the way! :-)
ReplyDeleteJen
hey there....i'm so glad you commented on my blog and of course you can link it here! thanks! love your blog and your photography! yeah! *laura*
ReplyDeleteTime for another post, me thinks! The blogging community misses the Petticoat Lane!
ReplyDelete