Watching Batting Practice
Standing for the National Anthem!
Juniper singing the Anthem with her handsome Uncle Andrew!
Two more handsome boys, Tommy and Tommy :)
My dad grew up a huge baseball fan, that passed to my brother, and now my nephews who
know every play, and are intensely watching the whole game! Not easy for young guys, but these two are true baseball fans, Giants baseball that is!
I can't wait to watch Tommy play in little league this year. This guy
is a really slugger himself!
Lots of Love
At&T park is so Beautiful. You enter the park with the new slick field on one side
and the serene Bay on the other. It really is breath taking when you enter!! Trent here is showing Juniper the boats and the flying seagulls.
Giants vs Dodgers game was packed.
The boys are all chanting "Sweep L.A"!! Thus the brooms in the background.
This was a long day and Juniper didn't cry or fuss, she is such a Good Girl! Tommy and Ethan were like that too, very easy to take on trips :)
Grandpa singing "Take Me Out To The Ball Game", and Juniper just laughing away! This is sure to put a smile on anyone's face :)
This picture cracks me up. Trent is rooting for Cain, who pitched amazing this game! And look at Ethan, in the bottom right corner, just enjoying the heck out of some fries!!
Ethan, Emily & Ryan. It just so happens that my sister married one of the biggest Giants fans ever, Ryan Bergstrom!
I got to sit next to my two favorite men, my husband and my dad. I'm such a daddy's girl!
The game is getting intense!
But we...Won!!!!! A total sweep, L.A didn't get a score in, Giants take the Win!!
Yes we did!
It was really neat for us to walk onto the field. The boys and Joon got to run the bases.
Juniper running the bases w/dad on the Giants field, she's going to love this one when she gets older!
THIS MOMENT SAYS IT ALL!!!
Awesome day Caruso Family! So glad you all had great fun together! Love The Robbins
ReplyDeleteWhat a good looking family! Aren't summer trips the best! Sara S.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your blog Deauna, it's so adorable! Looks like a fun family, and handsome indeed, what a blessing families are!!
ReplyDeleteI got goosebumps watching that video...
ReplyDeleteVery nice pics DeAuna! Hope we see you and Trent down the road! We were wanting to go to Disneyland in September, so maybe you guys and come and go with us! We are in the middle of a kitchen remodel! Uncle Brad is working at home and I am at Bella Cosas. I miss him everyday! So used to being with him all day! Keep in touch! xoxox Aunt Cindy
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't in the cards for the Dodger faithful to be there, but I do give the smalls, oops!..I mean Giants props for the sweep. Let's see if they can maintain it to the end of the season.. Lots of love, Uncle "J"
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for the kind words!
ReplyDelete@ Randy- it was a chilling moment for sure!
@ Uncle J- I'll never forget the Giants game we went to with all our families together, that is a fond childhood memory!
@ Aunt Cindy- You always have nice things to say to me, you are very encouraging. I'm glad to have you as an Aunt in law, I have no doubt you are a wonderful mother-in-law to Melissa :)
@Jen- Thanks so much for following my blog, I appreciate all my blog buddies.
@Sara- Thank you for your sweet words!
@Amber-I love that catching up turned into a 2 1/2 conversation. I'll miss you so much if you move, but we'll be glad to visit you!
It looks like you guys had a really fun day! Our Dodgers are having a rough season, but we will have our day! I was a little sad watching the win, but glad to see everyone happy and dancing and celebrating! haha! you, me, trent and stephen should go to a giants/dodger game one of these days!
ReplyDeleteD, You have an awesome family. Times like these are so precious. You truly do live a fairy tale life. I envy you, my friend. You are such a great person. I am so blessed to call you my friend.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Carrie