Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Picnic with Dragonflies and A Boat Ride into Nature!

One of the best pictures I've ever taken, and one of my favorite subjects!
(double click to see the pictures enlarged)

Trent setting up our picnic. So Sweet :)

The most Beautiful Flowers surrounded us!

Juniper picking flowers for Her Mommy!

Mommy putting flowers in Junipers Hair! This picture really captures the sweet bond
between Emily and Joon, I love it.

This picture reminds me of a Pottery Barn ad.

Uncle Trent is the best, he knows how to have fun!!

Relaxing in the softness of the day.

Juniper and Emily, that should be a song.

My photo journalist shot.

This could be a summer day in 1975.

Juniper looking like a Movie Star out on the Lake!

Joon got to help Uncle Trent row.

I just love this land, the Land where Trent and I wed.

And just love my sister.

Enjoying a peaceful ride on the Lake with my Joon Bug!

Juniper says, "Shh I hear something", it's "birds" and "monkeys" she says! While eating cheesy puffs, so adorable!

Take a good look, you can see the above and below the water!

What a Day! What a life! :)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing photos!!!! So peaceful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh DeAuna, Those pictures are Kodak moments!!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate all of your encouragement!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pics! And i love your dress!
    PS...i got my blog started. hehe. i feel so lame, but i don't care! It is GOING TO WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juniper really is exceptionally adorable! You two make the perfect couple: Model and Photographer!

    ReplyDelete