Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Happs This Week

Trent went to go play racket ball with my brother a couple nights ago, and I surprised him with a full dinner and wine! Nothin' beats a home cooked meal and a happy hubby!

Willowmina has been enjoying very fine weather!

The hubby has the flu today :( He's having a hard time, when he gets sick he gets really sick. Luckily it's not very often. And I know he enjoys the pampering. I just drew him a Gnome Bubble Bath! I love Lush Handmade soaps! How cute is this little guy?!! Cute enough to make my guy feel a little better :)

4 comments:

  1. OK, what's this gnomb bubble bath thingie? And where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I hope he feels better! I think a gnome bubble bath would make anyone feel better! I think i'll have mom pick some up this weekend. she's going to Carmel! I really need to get you to bring your Food Network Magazine skills to my kitchen for Occasionally Sweet! Did i mention my site is up and i have a blog too? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyndsay- the gnome bubble bath is from "Lush" handmade cosmetics! They are awesome, nothing is animal tested and every thing is hand made, here is a link http://www.lushusa.com/shop

    Cassie- Glad to here i compare to food network, though i never watch it being cableless:( Send me a link to your blog and I'll add it to my site!

    Oh and sorry girls the Gnome was a seasonal item only!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks delicious DeAuna! How sweet that you take such great care of my sweet nephew Trent! Good job! Willowmina looks well cared for too.

    ReplyDelete