
So Trent and I had our very good friends over for dinner the other night. My friend can't have cheese or anything with preservatives because she migraines easy. So I made one of my favorite dishes, "Chicken Crunches", and it was a success! Here is the receipt:
1 1/2Cup Cooked Rice
2 Cans Organic Cream of Chicken Soup
4 Diced Free Range Eggs
1 Onion
4 Stalks of Celery
4 Cans Kirkland Premium Chicken Breast
1 Cup Vegenaise mayonnaise (Cholesterol Free, You can find this at Whole Foods)
1 whole bag of Kettle Brand Sour Creme Potato Chips
Preheat @ 350
Mix all ingredients together minus the Chips, Spread into Uncreased Casserole Dish.
Bake for 35 minutes, take out and spread Crunched up Chips over top and Bake for
10 more minutes. And Viola! You have a yummy Crunchy all natural din din, Good for
you and your Lactose intolerant friends too!
Hi DeAuna!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so good! The recipe looks very easy, too. With chips and a creamy base, my kids and hubby will definitely chow down. :)
Thanks for sharing!
I'm so glad I chose you to photograph my website creations. I mean, you make casserole look delicious...just think what it will do for CAKE!
ReplyDelete