I'm in the room, it's a typical Sunday night, listening to the music most girls don't like! So in the middle of the night I decided that when I woke up I would start a blog, because, well, it just seemed like something new to try. It took me till midnight to actually start one, but here I am writing my first entry. I thought I would make this page about some of my favorite pass times...cooking, baking, photography, sewing, and of course writing, oh yeah and occasionally a side note of what DeAuna is listening to right now. Every week I will make a point to post a picture of something I baked, cooked or photographed for fun!
Just to warn you people, if you don't already know me, be prepared of some randomness!
Right now my cat willowmina is cleaning her super furry feet, and my hubby bubby is beckoning me to bed, so ado first post! I will let my tired eyes shut now, goodnight to all the nobody's not yet reading what was created. Peace!
i look forward to your blog girl! and the randomness! *laura*
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the blog, DeAuna. It is a huge step forward and a major accomplishment. Just be careful: blogging can rapidly consume your life! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh at the end bit. Perhaps it is the romance novelist in me, but when you said your hubby was beckoning you to bed I was not imagining sleep! Ha!! See you soon :) Sharon